Monday, February 22, 2021

 When I visit your thoughts 

Thoughts of the then you 

I visit the then me

I rediscover what am worth 


Then it becomes breathable again 

Then I feel worth the while again 

Then I know I am worth having 

Then I know life is worth having 


I pick my own scenes like the scenes I picked from the tea stall

To find the pieces of the puzzle of life 

The pieces tell me, the complete picture is there somewhere strewn all over the pieces of puzzles. 

Some painted as scenes on the broken pieces of my heart, some in the drops lost from the eyes, some on the broken photo frame and glass of dreams. 

They may be strewn, nevertheless the pieces are there. 

Some day I will find all the pieces. My fingers may cut and bleed looking for the pieces, the heart may wreath when prodding through it, the eyes may burn dry, but, some day I will find all the pieces. 



No comments:

Post a Comment