Monday, September 13, 2010

The bike ride

I went with my bro for a long ride on Hosur Road to Electronic City on his bike.


It feels really nice when the bike is running at 90 and you can just close your eyes and feel the wind going past your ears, the roaring wind, no other sound can reach you, and you can actually feel that air has also got mass and volume, as... proved in school science experiments :). Awesome. I just love bike rides.
 
There is so much to life than musing over things. You can't stop anyone from thinking what he wants to think. You cannot stop the winds around from lighting up the cinders. What you can control is your own thoughts and your own intentions. If you own a clear conscience, you are in the best state of mind you can be. Cause when there is even a very little thing biting on your conscience you cannot enjoy the best of your favorite hobbies.
 
I can only intend well and let go.
 
Everything will come around. God will be my advocate. He is the one who has been with me and will be with me always. No matter what. As long as I prove worthy.
 
This is what I thought of among other things while enjoying my bike ride :)
 
Take care and stay happy

3 comments:

  1. if you own a clear conscience, you are in the best state of mind you can be....very true....thanks for being on my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Mayank: Thanks Mayank for the appreciation :. Would welcome some criticism too
    @ Saumya: Thanks to you dear. Yes the line you have quoted is my philosophy and my moral code. It keeps me decently happy and calm. Thanks again take care

    ReplyDelete