Monday, September 6, 2010

Just being me

I wanted to put in what is going through my mind right now...but then I feel blank.... no particular direction in my thoughts is there.

I want to be able to write something like my other blogger friends do; something which sounds very mature and very serious and has something for every one in it; which has some meaning; some great truth of life, like the blogs that others write and I just relish.

I tapped all corners of my brain but could not come up with anything. Then I thought what is it that makes me want to write the way the others write? Is it love for writing ? No, and I discovered an ugly truth about me. I could not stand being an audience, I was being jealous of creativity in others.

Oh no ! I must take that negative me out here on this page...and leave it here.

Sorry to my friends for I got jealous. I love your work.
Sorry to me, the part in me that thinks I am a good person, I am yet to go a long way.

Felt miserable at the discovery and now feel happy too; cause I found it now, I can step on it now and try to rise above.

Is it that easy.....? Well let me try :)

I want to be me and be able to feel proud about being me. God help me.

Oh so much of "Me". I have heard to achieve greatness we must put behind the "Me"... but this "Me" is the thing that has to be dealt with now..... only when I have dealt with me can I think about "You".

2 comments:

  1. only when I have dealt with me can I think about "You"....so very true....somewhere i read...Write to express...and not to impress!

    ReplyDelete